Boston Corporate Meditation, Mindfulness & Yoga Classes
#1 Corporate Wellness Classes In Boston
Invest in your employees’ mental well-being for a happier, healthier, and more productive workforce.
What Sets Twello Apart
Our Most Popular Onsite Classes
This introduction to mindfulness meditation is perfect for calming the mind and releasing stress. In this class, you will learn the subtle difference between mindfulness and meditation and how to bring mindfulness into your work and home life. This class is highly recommended as a start to any series of sessions.
Learning to meditate is often overcomplicated! This introductory class explores two popular meditation styles: guided meditation and silent meditation. Learn how to determine the best fit for your busy lifestyle and how to get started with just five minutes a day.
This introduction to yoga is specially designed to be done from the comfort of your chair! It is perfect for beginners, even if the last time you touched your toes was a decade ago. These classes are taught by a registered yoga teacher. No yoga or special equipment required. Just bring yourself and a chair.
This class explores the concept of work-life balance and how to develop it mindfully. We’ll take a look at two data-backed strategies for improving work-life balance, even when working virtually! Learn how to use mindfulness to determine what is most important to you.
Self-care is essential to maintaining positive mental health and reducing stress. And self-care isn’t just about bubble baths! This class will look at two techniques you can use to improve your own self-care and support others around you.
Inclusive & Accessible
Interactive & Actionable
Transform your approach to wellness with our evidence-based and engaging classes, delivering the science of well-being in an entertaining format with practical tools and techniques to bring positive change.
We're Here To Support Your Team!
Empower Boston’s diverse workforce with our comprehensive corporate wellness classes, serving everyone from engineers to accountants.
Proudly women-owned and women-led, Twello is on a mission to alleviate stress and burnout for professionals worldwide.
Get An Instant Quote For Your Team!
FAQ About Corporate Wellness Classes In Boston
Boston is known for its high-stress jobs and fast-paced lifestyle, making corporate wellness programs an important aspect of employee well-being. In Boston, corporate wellness classes can help address the following specific challenges:
Long Commutes: Boston has one of the longest average commute times in the US, which can contribute to stress and physical exhaustion. Corporate wellness classes can help employees manage stress and maintain good physical health.
High-Stress Jobs: Boston is home to many high-stress jobs, including finance, technology, and healthcare. Corporate wellness classes can help employees manage stress and maintain good mental health.
Busy Lifestyles: With the fast pace of life in Boston, many employees have limited time for personal wellness and self-care. On-site corporate wellness classes can make it easier for employees to participate in wellness activities and maintain good health.
Corporate wellness classes in Boston are important because they can help address the specific challenges faced by the city’s diverse workforce, including long commutes, high-stress jobs and busy lifestyles. By offering convenient, onsite wellness classes, employers can help their employees maintain good physical and mental health, increase productivity, and foster a positive work environment.
Our catalog contains over 20 onsite and virtual class options, so we had to look at the data for this one! Based on a sample set of over 100 classes the most popular were, in order… drumroll please… 🥁
- Mindfulness 101 (Onsite)
- Chair Yoga (Onsite)
- Meditation 101 (Onsite)
- Mindfulness For Boosting Creativity (Onsite)
- Creating Boundaries Between Work & Home (Virtual)
- The Science Of Gratitude Journaling (Onsite)
- Mindfulness For Stress Reduction (Onsite)
- Mindfulness For Improving Sleep (Virtual)
- Resilience Training (Onsite)
- Work-From-Home Wellness (Virtual)
This is the hardest step for many employers. Since there isn’t an agreed upon, gold standard for corporate wellness facilitators, it program it can be difficult to vett different providers.
Over the years we have identified these very important qualities and treat them as the bare minimum requirements for all of our facilitators. Here are some questions you may want to ask a potential corporate wellness provider:
- Does the facilitator have formal teacher training and experience in a corporate environment? 💼
- If the facilitator is leading a movement-based class (ex. chair yoga or mat yoga), are they insured? 🧘♀️
- Does the facilitator understand the nuances of a corporate environment and can they use accessible and inclusive language? 🏢
- Can the provider ensure a backup facilitator in the case that the primary facilitator is unable to lead a session (this is a common issue with individual consultants)? Ideally, your vendor has multiple facilitators so your program is not dependent on a single individual or one-person company. 👥
- How does the facilitator keep the content engaging and fun? No one wants a snooze-fest. Especially one that costs $500! 😉
Great question! A few key things to know about our onsite classes:
- How does pricing work? Pricing is a flat rate for up to 100 attendees, so there is no need to keep refreshing the RSVP list! Custom pricing over 100.
- Is there a minimum or a maximum number of attendees? There is no minimum (although we always like to have at least one! 😂) and the maximum is 100.
- Do you provide classes outside of Washington/in the surrounding area? The short answer is – probably! Please reach out to us with the location you’re looking for and we can provide you with a quote that includes an additional fee for travel time based on how long it would take a facilitator to make their way to you.
- What is the content of the class? All of our classes have been specifically designed with a corporate audience in mind, no crystals or candles here! The content is secular and does not reference any specific religion or spirituality. Would you like to learn more about a specific class? Just let us know and we’ll send over a sample!
- What else do you provide? Let us take some work off your plate, just let us know when you would like your sessions and we will send over class descriptions and promotional images for internal marketing! We also offer complimentary pre-and post-session surveys.
- Are your facilitators vaccinated? Yes, all of our facilitators are fully vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination if required!
- How can I pay? We accept all major credit cards! If you need to pay via check or bank transfer, we can arrange that as well.
- Can I record the class for remote employees? You are welcome to record or stream the class for free.
- How much notice is required? We can help you launch your wellness classes with just 10 business days notice.
- I have more questions, can I talk to a human? Of course! Our direct number is +1 646-859-8485 or click here to schedule a call with one of our wellness specialists.